- Services and repairs such as complete hull and engine repairs
- Accommodations for vessels up to 120 feet
- Laundry services available to all guests
- Swimming pool and picnic area for an afternoon of unwinding
- Breakfast: Retro-themed Sweeties Bakery and Cafe is the perfect place to pick up a quick breakfast and coffee before heading out on the water for the day.
- Lunch: Captain Scott’s Lobster Dock will satisfy a lifetime of fresh seafood cravings. Enjoy your lobster roll or seafood platter while taking in the beautiful view of the harbor!
- Dinner: On The Waterfront is located right at the base of the pier and is raved about by locals for its amazing seafood dinners.
- Dessert: Cool off from a hot summer day with the insatiably delicious homemade ice cream at Michael’s Dairy.
- The on-site ship store is fully stocked with all of the boating supplies and gear you might need.
- For the fishermen out there, A.W. Marina Bait & Tackle is just s short walk from Burr's Marina and can help with any of your fishing-related needs.
- Montauk Avenue is host to many convenient stores that are perfect for grabbing essentials before a long day out on the water including the Montauk Ave Liquor Store and a Cumberland Farms.
Things To Do:
- New London Ledge Light, the only floating lightouse in the world, has been newly renovated and can accommodate visitors traveling via boat. Come experience this piece of history just a few minutes from the marina!
- Spend an afternoon paying tribute to and learning about the history of The United States Coast Guard at the USCG Museum, located right on the USCG Academy campus.
- Cruise around the Long Island Sound waters and make a day trip to Block Island or Montauk!
On your next trip to Burr's Marina, consult Dockwa to eliminate the hassle and headaches of making slip or mooring reservations!