Chesapeake Harbour Marina is a convenient, centrally located docking choice in Chesapeake Bay. The marina can accommodate boats from 15’ to 110’ in length, and the protected, current free basin allows you to dock worry free.
- Two large pools to relax and enjoy the sun
- A fitness facility
- Four tennis courts
- Fishing piers located within the mouth of the Severn River
- A private 1,000 foot beach
- A shuttle van to take you downtown
- Showers (Two bathhouse facilities)
- Laundry (Do it yourself facilities, or utilize the complete laundry service)
- The on-site restaurant, Sam’s on the Waterfront, makes it hard to want to leave the marina! Sam’s offers great weekly specials, happy hour deals, and Sunday brunch!
- The on-site bar, Proud Mary’s Dock Bar, provides live music, creative plates and beverages, and a relaxing way to end the day!
- “Yacht Butler” –Services for pretty much any boating need! From laundry, provisioning, and topping off tanks, let “Yacht Butler” help you relax and unwind!
Detailing- coordinate any level of cleaning
Highly skilled, ABYC Certified Mechanic
On-site repairs and maintenance
Boat lifts available for boats ranging from 1,500 to 15,000 pounds
Every slip is equipped with electricity, cable TV, wireless internet, and fresh water
Breakfast: For breakfast and brunch, don’t miss Iron Rooster. With great food, hearty portions, and friendly service, the Iron Rooster makes a great stop. Sleep in, because breakfast is served all day!
Lunch: Osteria 177 is a more upscale stop, but well known as having the best Italian food in town! It is swanky and unique restaurant, that provides daily lunch specials!
Happy Hour: Jalapenos is known for their happy hour! Starting at 4:00, enjoy cocktails, as well as small plates of Mexican and Spanish cuisine at a discounted rate.
Dinner: Enjoy the vintage-house setting of Vin 909 in the Eastport neighborhood of Annapolis. With a farm-to-table menu, and a wide variety of wine, micro, and European beers, you will be sure to enjoy your meal at Vin 909! Prepare for a line, as they are extremely popular, and do not accept reservations.
Dessert: Don’t miss the sweet crepes at Sofi’s Crepes! Try crepes such as the Nutty Banana, or Apple Crisp! A great, low cost dessert spot. Sofi’s Crepes also offers Savory Crepes for breakfast, or a snack on the go!
Things To Do:
Visit the US Naval Academy! This undergraduate college for the Navy was established in 1845. Don’t miss the guided tour of the beautiful grounds and historic buildings.
Take the shuttle to Historic Annapolis! Explore the local shops, cafes, and local bars by foot in this 18th century seaport.
Annapolis, the self-proclaimed, “Sailing Capital of the World,” also possesses the oldest State House in operation. Visit the Maryland State House to learn more about the only State House that once served as the nation’s capitol!
The next time you're planning a trip to Chesapeake Harbour Marina, consult the Dockwa app to eliminate the headaches of making slip and mooring reservations!