Great Peconic Bay Marina is a year-round, full-service marina located in the desirable North Fork of Long Island. The marina, situated on 13 acres of waterfront property, has a resort-style atmosphere. The attentive and friendly staff invite you to dock up and relax at this marina oasis. Great Peconic Bay Marina maintains 175 slips and can accommodate any vessels up to 65 feet in length!
- Indoor and outdoor storage
- Full haul out capabilities with their 25 and 50 ton travel lifts
- Newly remodeled restrooms, changing rooms, and shower facilities
- Fuel dock offering high quality gas and diesel
- Pump-out station to free you of any waste
- Breakfast: For a beautifully rustic and homey breakfast or brunch visit Jedediah Hawkins.
- Lunch: Stop by Grana for authentic and homemade Italian cuisine including mouthwatering pizza and pasta.
- Dinner: The Jamesport Manor Inn is a bit further from the marina, but it is truly worth the drive! The restaurant at this quaint Inn offers exquisitely prepared dishes.
- Dessert: Top off your night with a delectable pie, pastry or cake at Junda's Pastry Crust & Crumb!
- The on-site marine store is full-stocked with parts, accessories, cold drinks, and block and cube ice!
- Jamesport True Value Hardware carries all of the supplies and tools you might need.
- The Glass Greenhouse and Farm Market is a fantastic farmers market right down the street from Great Peconic Bay Marina! Stop in and to pick up some groceries for snacks or dinners on board!
Things To Do:
- North Fork has many gorgeous winery and vineyards, but we recommend relaxing and having a wine tasting at Clovis Point Wines!
- Rent a bicycle, kayak or canoe for the day at Long Island Canoe Kayak Rental. Spend the afternoon exploring the land or the waters of Long Island!
- Catch your own dinner with the help of the friendly staff at Jamesport Bait & Tackle.
The next time you're planning a trip to Great Peconic Bay Marina, consult the Dockwa app to eliminate the headaches of making slip and mooring reservations!
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 7/20/15 10:30 AM