Port Annapolis Marina is a full-service marina situated right in the historically rich naval town of Annapolis, Maryland. The marina is located on Back Creek, just a short trip to Eastport and downtown Annapolis on the complementary daily shuttle service. Port Annapolis Marina has more of a resort-style atmosphere than your average marina, and is staffed with some of the most qualified, experienced and skilled professionals on the East Coast.
- Swimming pool, sun-deck and shaded playground for the whole family
- Private shower facilities available to all visitors
- On-site exercise room and fitness center
- Clean and modern laundry facilities
- Breakfast: Grab a quick breakfast at Port Annapolis's on-site restaurant, Cafe Windward, before heading out on the water for the day.
- Lunch: We recommend the amazingly fresh seafood at Wild Country Seafood for lunch with a view of the harbor.
- Dinner: The farm-to-table cuisine at Vin 909 Winecafe has made it a favorite among locals and visitors alike!
- Dessert: Rita’s Water Ice is just a short walk from Port Annapolis Marina and offers a remarkably refreshing treat for a hot day or night.
- The on-site ship's store carries a vast array of boating products, ranging from gear and supplies to apparel and sundies.
- For provisions while docked, Giant Supermarket is within walking distance of the marina and has a liquor store, Scott Brothers Wine & Spirits, attached.
- If you didn't find everything you needed at the ship store, there is a K&B True Value hardware store right near by.
Things To Do:
- A visit to the United States Naval Academy is a must when you're in Annapolis! Take a walk around the grounds and visit the fascinating collections at the museum.
- Quiet Waters Park is an amazing place to spend the afternoon relaxing. The park features walking trails, kayaking, paddle boats and a front row seat to the wildlife of Maryland.
- Whether you're religious or not, St. Anne's Church is a staple of history and beauty in Annapolis, and is definitely worth a visit.
The next time you're planning a weekend trip to Port Annapolis Marina, consult Dockwa, the transient docking app that will make all of the headaches of reserving a slip or mooring disappear!
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 7/2/15 12:00 PM