It seems that every time we've run a giveaway, karma has intervened and rewarded a boater who has given back to the boating community, and...
Dining in Montauk, NY
- Breakfast: Montauk Bake Shoppe Limited is a quick drive from the marina, but the pastries and coffee are well worth the trip!
- Lunch: We recommend Inlet Seafood Restaurant for lunch. Take the boat right across the lake and enjoy their delicious seafood with a view!
- Dinner: Clam and Chowder House is the on-site restaurant and also happens to be one of the best restaurants in town! Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at this treasured spot!
- Dessert: Take a stroll over to Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream to treat yourself to one of their mouth watering flavors for dessert.
- Drinks: The Sloppy Tuna is an infamous watering hole in Montauk for its lively atmosphere and patrons.
- Clean restroom and shower facilities
- 24-hour video security system
- Repair services available
- 40 fixed dock slips and 60 floating dock slips
- The on-site ship’s store carries everything you’ll need to make your day out on the water successful: including tackle, apparel, and frozen and live bait!
- Stop in to Air & Speed Surf Shop for amazing customer service coupled with top of the line apparel and equipment.
- Summer Stock, located within walking distance of the marina, is a very nice women’s boutique
Things To Do
- Montauk is one of the best spots on the east coast for sportfishing, but it can sometimes be difficult to do on your own. Have one of Westlake Marina’s captains take you out on a fully equipped fishing boat.
- Gin Beach is a local swimming beach located just across the harbor from the marina. Relax and unwind on the quiet sandy shores.
- Play a round at Montauk Downs State Park Golf Course. This public course is a raved about by locals and visitors alike!
The next time you're planning a weekend trip to Westlake Marina, consult Dockwa, the transient docking app that will make all of the headaches of reserving a slip or mooring disappear!