Recent renovations make Southport Marina one of the largest, and most impressive marinas in North Carolina! Southport Marina is a full-service marina, with over 200 protected slips with deep-water access. Within walking distance to charming downtown Southport, you are able to take in all the town has to offer. Southport Marina is conveniently located between Wrightsville Beach, NC and Mytrle Beach, SC. Use Dockwa to book today, and spend more time relaxing at Southport Marina!
- Cumaru Docks
- Cable TV availability
- Fresh water hook-up
- High-speed gas and diesel pumps
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Full-service boatyard (Zimmerman Marine)
- 220 Unit Dry-Storage Facility
- Travel lift up to 55 tons
- Breakfast: Feel at home at the Moore Street Market, which makes a great stop for breakfast or lunch. Enjoy coffee, bagels, and sandwiches in a very cozy atmosphere!
- Lunch: Visit the Provision Company for a beautiful seafood lunch on the water. It is a laid back, casual restaurant, where drinks are serve-yourself and based on the honor system!
- Dinner: Treat yourself to P’s Bistro for dinner in Southport! Don’t miss their outstanding, extremely fresh seafood, and variety of steaks, soups, and salads.
- Dessert: Spike’s Dairy Bar is the perfect stop for a delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt, shake, or sundae! Take your cone to the pier and enjoy the sunset! Even get a “pup cup” for your four-legged friend!
Things To Do:
- Visit the Southport Pier and River Walk for outstanding views of Oak Island Lighthouse, Bald Head Lighthouse, and the water. Stroll through enjoy the remarkable sunset after dinner!
- Travel to Wrightsville Beach for the day! Soak up the sun on this extremely clean and serene beach. Walk on the nearly white sand beach in search of seashells, or relax by the surf. Stop in the quaint Wrightsville Beach Museum of History, and learn all about the history of the island!
Before you head out on the water this weekend, consult Dockwa, the transient docking app, to eliminate the stress and paperwork of making dock and mooring reservations!
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 8/12/15 8:10 AM