Belmar Marina is a newly refurbished marina with state of the art pier, floating docks and ramp in addition to a host of fantastic amenities! The marina is situated perfectly on Shark River in Belmar, New Jersey. The centralized location in town is ideal for boaters, just 2 blocks from the bustling downtown center, 7 blocks from beautiful swimming beaches and 5 minutes from the open ocean!
- “Comfort Station” with restrooms, showers and laundry facilities
- Full security system
- Slips accommodating vessels up to 100 feet
- Fuel and Pump-out facilities
- Breakfast: Stop by Turnstile Coffee Roasters for a cup of premium coffee and a pastry or bagel to start the day off right!
- Lunch: We recommend Jersey Shore BBQ's award winning, mouth watering comfort food for lunch.
- Dinner: La Dolce Vita is perfect for a date night or special occasion with a beautiful view of the harbor!
- Dessert: Treat yourself to a delicious sweet at Strollos Italian Ice to top off your day!
- Drinks: End your night at the on-site restaurant and tiki bar, 9thAvenue Pier. It's great for both locals and visitors!
- The Bait Shop at the Belmar Marina Fisherman's Den has both fresh and frozen bait as well as tackle and ice!
- For gear, apparel and supplies, visit the Belmar location of West Marina.
- Try Taylor’s Hardware for all electrical and hardware supplies you may need.
- Whether you're entertaining on board or stocking up for a long journey, Hanley’s Liquors has a large assortment of liquor, beer and wine!
Things To Do:
- Stroll down the famed boardwalk to one of the beautiful swimming beaches!
- Take a one day surf class at the Surftime Surf School. Surfs up!
- Tour the micro brewery and enjoy the a cold one (or two) at Beach Haus Brewery.
- Feeling adventurous? Spend the day in the clouds with Belmar Parasail!
The next time you're planning a trip to Belmar Marina, consult the Dockwa app to eliminate the headaches of making slip and mooring reservations!
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 7/31/15 10:30 AM