Windmill Harbour Marina is a full-service marina situated on the Northwest coast of Hilton Head Island. What sets this marina apart from the rest is it’s lock system, making it almost completely flat and a beacon for security and protection. Windmill Harbour Marina is one of only three private locked harbors on the East Coast! When docking here you can tie up and never have to think about the security of your boat! The marina is also right on the ICW, so arriving and departing is a breeze!
- Captain's Lounge
- Pump-out Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Brunch: Stop by Sunset Grille and make sure to order "The Best Bloody Mary in The South" with your brunch!
- Lunch: The Crazy Crab has amazingly fresh seafood with a view of the marsh, and it's within walking distance of the marina!
- Dinner: Visit The Skull Creek Boathouse for a fun atmosphere and dinner on the waterfront.
- Drinks and Dessert: We recommend WiseGuys for fantastic drinks, desserts and cuisine!
- Windmill Harbour Marina has an fully stocked Ship’s Store right on-site for any quick provisions and gear!
- Need a good read for relaxing days on the water? Barnes and Noble has a location right on the island.
- Visit one of the many Farmers Markets in Hilton Head to explore the local produce and meet some of the residents!
Things To Do:
- In the mood for a fun and out of the box adventure? Try Zipline Hilton Head and see the island from a whole new angle!
- Rent bikes for the day or weekend at The Bike Doctor to get from the marina to the rest of the island!
- Take a lesson or join a class at the famed courts of Hilton Head Island Tennis!
The next time you're planning a trip to Windmill Harbour Marina, consult the Dockwa app to eliminate the headaches of making slip and mooring reservations!
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 7/28/15 11:00 AM