Boothbay Harbor Marina is the only marina located right in the center of Boothbay Harbor, Maine. Millions of people every year travel from all around the globe to experience the enchanting atmosphere of one of the most loved boating destinations in the entire country! The marina is just steps away from mouthwatering seafood, quaint local shops and breathtaking natural landscapes. Discover everything you need to know about Boothbay Harbor Marina and its surrounding area:
- On-site laundry facilities with both a washer and a dryer.
- Cable and Satellite TV hookups as well as Wi-Fi.
- Diesel and Gasoline are available to all visitors for purchase.
- Breakfast: Enjoy the best breakfast in the area while taking in the fantastic view of the Harbor at Blue Moon Cafe.
- Lunch: Nosh on one of Shannon’s Unshelled's famous lobster rolls, located right at the end of the wharf!
- Dinner: If you're in town on between Tuesday and Friday, we recommend taking a trip to experience Bet’s Famous Fish Fry. For all of the other days of the week, Mine Oyster is a fantastic spot right next to Boothbay Harbor Marina with live music and fresh seafood!
- Dessert: Top off your night with a generous scoop of one of Downeast Ice Cream's delicious assortment of flavors.
- Stop by Gimbel & Sons Country Store for a convenient store with the authentic Maine charm.
- For those making extended stays, or just entertaining on board, Oak Street Provisions carries a wide range of beer and wine as well as meats and other gourmet food!
- Boothbay Harbor is overflowing with small artisan shops, and Coastal Maine Popcorn Co. is one of our favorites! Try one of their vast assortment of fun and delectable flavors!
Things To Do
- Of all of the small islands in the area, we recommend taking a day trip to the scenic and enchanting Cabbage Island.
- Whale watching is a must while you're in Maine, but it can be tricky to do on your own. Spend the afternoon with a professional from Cap'n Fish's Whale Watch at the helm!
- Enjoy the beauty of the natural landscapes by taking a walk on one of Boothbay Region Land Trust's spectacular walking paths.
The next time you're planning a weekend trip to Boothbay Harbor Marina, consult Dockwa, the transient docking app that will make all of the headaches of reserving a slip or mooring disappear! Just Tap. Book. Dock
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 7/6/15 10:30 AM