Constitution Marina is a full-service marina situated perfectly on the historic Charlestown waterfront. The location of marina provides an absolutely breathtaking vantage point of the Boston skyline and harbor. Spend the day enjoying Charlestown or take the quick 5-minute walk to the local MBTA station into Boston proper. For the history buffs out there, you can even walk along the Freedom Trail!
- On-site swimming pool to help you relax and unwind while on land.
- Concierge Service to address any of your nautical needs, such as equipment rentals or restaurant reservations.
- Mega yacht facilities for vessels up to 150 feet.
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi available to all guests.
- Breakfast: We recommend Sorelle Bakery & Cafe for a quick cup of coffee and muffin before heading out on the water for the day.
- Lunch: Charlestown locals rave about the authentic Italian Pizza and cuisine at Figs.
- Dinner: Try Pier 6 for amazingly fresh seafood right on the waterfront.
- Dessert: Finish up your night with a treat from the favorite among Bostonians, Emack & Bolios!
- Ace Hardware is a quick 10-minute walk from Constitution Marina, and carries a great stock of supplies and gear.
- HDO Sport is located right on the waterfront and has apparel, footwear and accessories for those who live an active lifestyle.
- Head north of the marina and you will find a Whole Foods. Grab some groceries and cook dinner on one of the gas grills available at the marina.
- Stop in to the CVS Health right next door to Whole Foods for any personal items you may need to pick up.
Things to Do
- The USS Constitution is an integral piece of US Naval History, and the namesake of the marina! Enjoy the beauty of the ship and learn more about the history at the Museum.
- The Bunker Hill Monument and Museum are a great way to spend the afternoon and are free to the public!
- The staff at Constitution Marina can arrange a fun-filled day of sport fishing just outside of the harbor.
- Renting bikes is an amazing way to see Charlestown and Boston. EZ Pedaler of Boston is right across the street from the marina!
The next time you're planning a trip to Constitution Marina, consult the Dockwa app to eliminate the headaches of booking slip or mooring reservations!
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 7/15/15 11:30 AM