- Free Wi-Fi, water, and power
- A Captain’s Lounge (pictured above) to relax and unwind after a long day at sea
- Complimentary bicycles to tour the beautiful coastline of John's Island
- A pump-out vessel to free you of any waste
- Breakfast: We recommend stopping in to The Ice Cream Boat and Coffee House to get your morning started.
- Lunch: Red’s Icehouse is exactly what youd expect from a local seafood joint. Enjoy the fun and casual atmosphere, delicious food and amazing views.
- Dinner: Nosh on one of the fresh and unique dishes at Lokal Seabar. The restaurant is accessible by both car and boat!
- Drinks: End your night at Fisher’s Sports Pub and Grill for a taste of the John's Island authentic local atmosphere.
- The on-site ship's store, Bohicket Creek Bait and Tackle is the oldest tackle shop in Charleston and carries marine supplies, grocery items, performance gear and more.
- Village Spirits is conveniently located right in the market, and is perfect for picking up provisions for any on-board entertaining!
- After days or weeks at sea, our dogs deserved to be pampered too! The Beached Dog provides up-scale services such as grooming, walking, boarding and even pet photography!
Things To Do
- Make sure to check out one of the many events hosted by Bohicket Marina, such as the Invitational Billfish Tournament and the Bohicket Marina Sip and Stroll!
- Spend the afternoon on a tour of Charleston Tea Plantation. Take in the history and the beauty of the plantation on a fun trolley ride through the fields.
- Play a round at one of Kiawah Island Golf Resort's 6 award winning courses, including the famed Ocean Course which has hosted every major PGA event in the country!
- Take the day to visit downtown Charleston; enjoy the restaurants, dining and attractions of this dazzling and historic city.
The next time you're planning a weekend trip to Bohicket Marina, consult Dockwa, the transient docking app that will make all of the headaches of reserving a slip or mooring disappear!
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 7/9/15 10:30 AM