We're feeling lucky! Lucky to have seven fantastic new marinas joining the roster, that is. From New Hampshire, to Texas, and Virginia to New Jersey, marinas around the country are catching on to how seamlessly Dockwa helps them manage reservations. Check out these new go-to marinas and start booking.
1. Prescott Park Pier - The Town of Portsmouth, New Hampshire has joined the ranks of Edgartown, MA and Gulfport, FL by bringing Prescott Park Docks on board as another awesome municipal marina! Conveniently located on the Piscataqua River in Portsmouth, you'll be close to downtown with access to provisions, shops, and Portsmouth's local craft breweries.
2. Burnham Harbor - As part of our partnership with Chicago Harbors, Burnham Harbor is now on Dockwa. Enjoy the stunning cityscape from your boat, and venture just steps into town to check out museums, restaurants, and nightlife.
3. Baker's Marina on the Bay - We love New Jersey, and New Jersey loves boating! This week we're excited to welcome Baker's Marina on the Bay aboard. Close to fishing, beaches, and Sandy Hook National Recreation Park, you can stretch your legs exploring, or stay on-site and take advantage of the barbecues, seafood restaurant, and great facilities.
4. Eagle Mountain Marina - situated on the southwest shore of Eagle Mountain Lake in Fort Worth, Texas, is a perfect weekend escape. A full-service marina sitting on 9,200 acres of water, Eagle Mountain Marina is the destination for families and friends that want a great day out on the lake.
5. Havre de Grace Marina - At the northernmost entrance to the Chesapeake Bay, Havre de Grace Marina in Havre de Grace, Maryland is a full service marina with boatloads to offer, including a canvas shop, sail loft, marine engine repair, laundry facilities, yoga studio, and massage therapist on-site.
6. Thunderbolt Marine - Hold up: We love unique boating traditions, and this one may have just topped an actual submarine for our favorite marina amenity. Thunderbolt Marine, Inc. in Savannah, Georgia has a long-standing tradition of delivering fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts to vessels each morning. Your marina could have derelict bathrooms and a roaming murderer and I'd still book there if you brought me fresh doughnuts. We'll need to find out more about the origin of this tradition and get back to you. Stay tuned. (Thunderbolt Marine also has excellent facilities, is conveniently located at ICW marker #35, etc, etc, – DOUGHNUTS.)
7. Downtown Hampton Public Piers - Located in Hampton, Virginia, Hampton Public Piers is spotless, both with regard to its excellent facilities as well as its reputation for keeping our environment clean: it was the first marina in the Virginia to receive Virginia Clean Marina certification. With an on-site restaurant, pool, fitness center and a short walk to downtown, Hampton Public Piers has it all.
Summer's here! Get booking before it flies by.
Want to see your favorite marina on Dockwa? Get in touch.
By: Becky Pineo
Published on 6/14/16 11:02 AM