Burr Brothers Boats, Inc. is a premier boating destination, be it for for tieing up for the summer, or just stopping in for a quick repair! The top-of-the-line service facilities at the marina attract boaters from all over the East Coast. The marina is situated in Sippican Harbor within Buzzards Bay, in the quaint and charming town of Marion, Massachusetts. Burr Brothers Boats Inc.’s 170 moorings and 40 slips await your arrival!
- Complimentary launch service
- Fuel, water, ice, hot showers, and parking
- Heated, dry and winter storage
- Full rig shop and ship’s store
- 55 ton travel lift
- Highly skilled, certified, and experienced technicians
- Boat repair, repower and renovation
- Specialization in preventive maintenance
- Breakfast: Walk down to Uncle Jon’s Coffee for fresh baked goods and delicious hot and iced coffee!
- Lunch: Stop by Kate’s Simple Eats for fantastic lunch offerings, including paninis and wraps.
- Dinner: We recommend Sippican Cafe for a fresh and unique dinner! Not only is it right next to the marina, but the food is also delicious!
- Dessert: Sea Dips is a quick walk from the marina, and has an array of mouthwatering flavors.
Things To Do:
- Enjoy the day at Silver Shell Beach! Take a dip in the water or stroll down the sandy shores.
- Visit Marion General Store for any provisions you may need. The quaint community atmosphere will make you feel right at home!
- Cruise around Sippican Harbor, or take a day trip over to Falmouth!
- The marina has easy highway access to a fantastic shopping plaza (it even has an L.L. Bean outlet!)
Before your next weekend trip to Marion, book dock space using Dockwa, the transient docking app, to eliminate the headaches of making slip and mooring reservations.
By: Team Dockwa
Published on 7/30/15 4:00 PM